HEARTFELT VOICE, INSPIRATIONAL OUTCOMES
Linda enjoys connecting with others on how to have a well-balanced lifestyle in retirement. Her words can spark a shift that will help retirees move forward from a holding pattern.
As a writer of several books, published articles, and anthologies, Linda tours the southern states as an inspirational communicator with an informal and friendly style, making it seem like you are sitting with an old friend talking about your retirement lifestyle possibilities.
She is a member of the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association and Word Weavers International.
- Have you ever asked yourself what’s next in retirement?
- Are you trying to figure out who you are now?
- Have you wondered why retirement doesn’t look or feel like you thought it would?
- Are you afraid of learning, trying new things, and meeting new people?
- Do you feel lonely, unappreciated, or rejected?
- Do you overindulge in food or drink because it’s the only thing that cheers you up?
- Have you lost interest in volunteering or finding a new hobby?